A Few Simple Things to Remember
I try to keep my policies to a minimum, and keep them friendly. Here they are. Feel free to discuss them with me.
- Please give at least 48 hours notice if you must cancel your appointment. I require full payment for no-shows or appointments cancelled with less than 48-hour notice, with the following exceptions:
- You have become suddenly ill.
- Your child who is too young to be left home alone becomes suddenly ill.
- An adult family member experiences a medical emergency that requires your presence.
- You have another unforeseeable and unpreventable emergency, such as your car breaks down, flight cancellation etc.
- Please note that work issues such as sudden changes of schedule are not an exception to the cancellation policy.
- Feel free to send someone in your place if you must cancel with late notice.
- If you arrive late, your treatment time may need to be shortened. If 25 or more minutes late, your appointment may need to be rescheduled, in which case you’ll be charged for the appointment.
- I don’t like enforcing these rules—so I really appreciate your reading and following them. (BTW, if you’re a long-time client, I’m more flexible.)
A couple more:
- Before each session, please inform me of current or recent illnesses or injuries.
- If you’re ill and have a question about whether you should come in for your scheduled visit, please call me prior to your appointment, and together we’ll determine the best course of action.
- Payment is due at time of service. Services and prices may change over time.
Thank you for remembering my guidelines.